Yesterday, I had my first good day since I discovered his betrayal. Writing about my guilt from the past (A Winter of Drunkenness and Cruelty) unleashed negative energies. I felt free, free from his lies and deceit, which were literally making me ill (my bronchitis.) For a long time now I’ve felt the dark vulture of foreboding perched on my chest, and now it has lifted.
Now comes anger. I would like to tell him that he is as full of lies as a wasps’ nest is full of wasps.
It was the first day in 23 days that I did not rehash the situation all day long. In fact, the trauma is fading, like the horror after waking up from a nightmare. It a nightmare in my waking life, and I have woken up now, and I will discover what comes after the trauma fades.
- Terror-stricken feeling x_x (hah9018.wordpress.com)
- Truth and Lies (knowyourname.wordpress.com)
- LieS (blackbutterflyz.wordpress.com)
- It Burns.. (superficialullabies.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare of My Heart (blueeyesbutterfly.wordpress.com)
- Detect Liars by Forcing Them To Think [Psychology] (lifehacker.com)