Well, if your soul mate has ASPD, then I’m very sorry for you. If you are going to stay in the relationship, then, most likely, you are in for a lifetime of misery.
I can speak as an authority on this topic. If there was one thing my ex and I claimed to be, it was soul mates. The soul mate theme was ours, even during a two decade separation.
The trouble is that he went out and found another soul mate, one whom he could hide his dealing and drug use from, as he could no longer hide it from me.
A wonderful thing happened to me in the reeling aftermath from discovering his betrayal. I happened upon an incredibly skilled therapist. I stumbled into her office less than forty-eight hours of my heart being blown up by the grenade of his deceit, and exclaimed, “But he’s my soul mate!” asI poured out our life story to her.
She responded in the best way possible. “Well, he might be your soul mate, but he’s really screwed up.”
So, if your soul mate has ASPD, then you need to make some hard choices. He (or she) is not going to change. Chances are he is involved with illegal activities and is an alcoholic and/or drug addict. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet. There is no fairy spell to break the curse of your beloved’s brain being fucked up and him not being able to EVER take responsibilities for his actions or for the pain he has caused and will cause you.
If you think that your lover has ASPD, then you need to see a professional and talk about what’s going on in your life. There is not a good prognosis for having a relationship with a person with ASPD or any other Cluster B type personality disorder.
Believe me, I wish there were.
I don’t believe so much in soul mates anymore.
If the hell I went through was ‘true love‘, then surely, you can keep it.
- When a Psychopath Asks for Forgiveness (phoenixsphere.com)
- Antisocial Personality Disorder 101 (phoenixsphere.wordpress.com)
- Aspd / Npd (psychopathresistance.wordpress.com)
- Get the Cluster B People Out of Your Life! (Psychopaths, Narcissists, Sociopaths…) (phoenixsphere.wordpress.com)
- Personality Disorders – Psychopath vs Sociopath (hottallblonde.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…The Lies Become Their Own Truths…) (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…Dead Kittens In The Freezer and PTSD) (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…What Are Their Agendas?) (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…Meeting Sandra) (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…Dead Kittens In The Freezer and PTSD.)Part 2. (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Twin Souls, Twin Flames and Soul Mates by Harusami (magneticwind.com)
- Toxic Men and Toxic Relationships (justsaynototoxicrelationships.wordpress.com)