What have you lost as a result of your relationship with a pathological liar, with a person with Narcissistic Personality disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, Sociopathy or any other Cluster B type personality disorder?
Have you lost your house, your savings, your sanity? Have you lost your friends, your family members, custody of your children?
Have you lost your innocence, your hope, your dreams?
I have lost my faith in life that things will ‘work out.’ I have lost my belief in love between a man and a woman. I have lost my belief in ‘soul mates.’ I have lost belief in my self and in my ability to make the right decisions for myself.
I have lost precious time. I have lost money.
The worst things which I have lost are my once incredibly vivacious outlook on life and my health. The shock from discovering that my lover was cheating on men and selling drugs sent me reeling into a six months illness from which I still have not recovered my strength.
I no longer believe ‘that which does not kill you makes you stronger.’
What have you lost?
- You Can’t “Fix” a Psychopath (phoenixsphere.com)
- When a Psychopath Asks for Forgiveness (phoenixsphere.com)
- I can change him! (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)
- Mutual Pathology: Gasoline and Fire (my.psychologytoday.com)
- Test for Psychopathy (lifebegins45.wordpress.com)
- Personality Disorders – Psychopath vs Sociopath (hottallblonde.wordpress.com)
- Survival Of A Psychopath(With Borderline Tendencies…Dead Kittens In The Freezer and PTSD.)Part 2. (sorceressofthedark.wordpress.com)