It is with great pleasure that I accept the Narcissist Slayer Blog Award.
Thank you to Kim Saeed of “Let Me Reach” for the nomination.
One positive thing which I took away from my relationship with a narcissist is that I have stopped being naive when it comes to trusting other people. I no longer assume that everyone is nice or that they will not do me harm. I am able to see humanity as a mixed bag of individuals. Some are wonderful and some are terrible and that’s unfortunately just the way it is.
I hereby nominate the following bloggers for the Narcissist Slayer Blog Award:
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Put the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Write a blog post and share the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required.
4. Inform your nominees on their site.
5. Share one positive thing that you took away from your relationship with a Narcissist.
- How to Spot a Narcissist (phoenixsphere.com)
- Phoenix Rising Launches New Blog, Island Dreams (phoenixsphere.com)
- Phoenix Rising Awarded “Most Influential Blogger” for 2013 (phoenixsphere.com)