Madeline Scribes has nominated Ixchel at Phoenix Rising for The Most Influential Blogger Award of 2013. Thank you so much for the honor!!
The rules of this award are:
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Answer eleven questions.
Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The eleven questions are:
1. What makes you happiest?
A. Being at the ocean.
2. Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more?
3. What has been a special moment in 2013?
4. What is your favorite quote?
A.“Be who you are and say what you mean. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
5. Do you like yourself?
A. Yes. How can you get through life without liking yourself?
6. Do you stay till midnight on New Year?
A. No. I like to go to bed by 10:00 p.m.
7. Something you wish could be done ASAP?
A. End Global Warming.
8. What was your favorite class when still at school?
A. English and Art.
9. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
A. Piano, trombone, guitar, flute, banjo.
10. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
A. That there are some people it’s better to avoid.
11. Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting?
A. Oil Painting.
My nominees are:
Paulette 1969: http://paulette1969.wordpress.com/
The Project by Judy: http://theprojectbyjudy.wordpress.com/
Fall Risk: http://michealwilliamsfallrisk.blogspot.com/
- Most Influential Blogger Award 2013!! (madelinescribes.wordpress.com)